Bus Shelter Options
Sedum (or Grass) roofs are also available on any style of our bus shelter. We manufacture a bespoke stainless steel tray into which the sedum is placed, and the tray is fitted within the frame of the roof. The tray has a stainless steel finish to match the look of the shelter. Drainage is designed within the shelter structure to enable the moisture to drain at a controlled rate, keeping the plants healthy and the weight balanced.
In addition, Euroshel sedum roofs can be retrofitted to many other manufactures designs and existing Euroshel bus shelters throughout the UK. They are easy to maintain, lightweight and durable and easy to replace if damaged ie if a bus or motor vehicle collides with the structure.
Other options that are available for our bus shelters include:
- Logos of Company/Council. These can be vinyl stickers or etched into glass
- Artwork printed panels/glass
- Energy efficient LED courtesy lighting available for both mains power and solar power shelter options
- Advertising 6 sheet LED lit display case (single or double-sided)
- RTI (Real Time information) provision
- Optional coloured mid bars, kicker panels, end caps, infill panels, powder coated framing
- Barrelled roof (except Brilliance range) – any colour end caps or barrel in polycarbonate
- Grade 304 stainless steel can be offered as an alternative to 316 stainless steel
- Brushed steel effect can be upgraded to mirror polished finish
- Toughened glass can be upgraded to toughened laminated glass
We can provide a quotation based on a site survey or dimensions and plans provided. Delivery and installation is carried out by our staff who are fully trained on all products.
We are highly experienced at working with clients to achieve their precise requirements and we even develop bespoke designs to ensure all objectives are met. Euroshel has an ultimate aim of adding value to a clients customer experience.
Please call us or email us to discuss your requirements.